750 Pound Test TRUE “Mil-Spec.” (Military Specifications) Mil-C-5040-H Type IV Paracord one hundred% Nylon
Why Buy 550lb When You Can Get The Absolute best 750lb Paracord For Pennies More?
– Ideal for Bracelets, Survival, Belts, Wrapping Tools, Lifting, Backpacking, Hanging Endure Bags and Towing Quite Heavy Objects. Uses Limited ONLY by Your Imagination!
– Great for Camping, Mountaineering, Cycling, Boating, Gifts, Home Fixes, Cabins, or Bug-out Locations.
– Measures ONLY 1/32 of an Inch Bigger Around than 550lb Paracord (concerning the diameter of a pencil lead) With a Guaranteed Minimum 750lb Tensile Strength!
200 Pounds Stronger & Fits Great in Your EDC, Car, Tank, Backpack or Bug-Out Bag!
American made quality by an organization that has been supplying america government with parachute cord for more than 100 years! Do not settle for cheap foreign imports or inferior cord… you just should not have to!
Tough-Grid Paracord Is Flexible & Tough!
– Since it’s 200 pounds stronger than 550 paracord, You can have greater confidence while you in reality want it!
– Tough-Grid Paracord is a “should have” to your emergency preparedness supplies and makes an incredible gift!
***The Folks Have Spoken!*** See Our Many Great Product and Seller Reviews (Many by Military Veterans) and You can Know:
1. We ONLY Sell the Absolute best Paracord
2. Who We Are & How We Treat Our Customers (Cool Surprises & Personal Enhance)
3. You Can Accept as true with Our Paracord Is Made In The us For Our Military & Will Now not Let You Down!
We one hundred% Guarantee (Replacement or Money Back) ALL Tough-Grid Parachute Cord!
REALLY TOUGH! 200lbs Stronger Than Not unusual 550 Cord & Just one/32″ Thicker With 11 Triple Strands
MILITARY GRADE one hundred% Nylon – Type IV Mil-C-5040-H Mil Spec. *U.S. Military Does Now not Use All Colors
NEVER SPLICED All 50, 100, 200 & 500 Footers Are Guaranteed Continuous. 1000Ft. Might Have 2 Sections
HOLDS SHAPE BETTER Does not Flatten-Out Like 550 or Inexpensive “Commercial-Grade” Cord. See Images
MANY USES Great For Camping, Emergency/Disaster Prep. & Crafts Like Bracelets, Belts, Lanyards and so on.