What Parents Must Know?
Dressing your little one may also be some of the fun jobs of a new parent. From onesies to footies, these tiny clothes are so irresistibly soft and adorable.
Since clothing is in constant contact with baby’s skin, you will need to make a selection items made of organic cotton and non-toxic dyes.
Oceankids Deal with Your Baby
- Organic by Nature – Simplest organic subject matter is selected and used for our products.
- Eco-friendly Dyes – All our products are dyed the usage of Simplest eco-friendly dyes. No irritation for your baby’s skin.
- Size from 0M to 8T – Whether you’re searching for organic t-shirts,long sleeve shirts, pants, leggings, skirts and shorts, you can find them here.
- No Flame Retardants – We make pajamas WITHOUT flame retardants.All kids tested, kids approved.
- Australian-inspired Prints – The paints are inspired by Australian kids’ hand-painting or aboriginal culture, cute and special.
- Easy for Changing – Chic and colorful style makes it really easy to switch and match.
- 30-Day Money Back – You can also return the thing now not satisfied within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the acquisition price.
- Free-shipping – No minimum purchase, no end date. Wide selection of selection with free-shipping option.
- Washing Care – Machine wash hot on normal cycle. Don’t bleach. Don’t tumble dry.
Oceankids Brand Story
Oceankids Apparel PSY Ltd. is an apparel social enterprise registered in Sydney Australia. We committed now not Simplest to kids, but additionally to the surroundings and the earth. As owners of Oceankids, we’re reminded on a daily basis that there are families who want the most efficient for their children and for the planet. With that during mind, we are hoping you can find exactly what you are searching for at Oceankids.
Water resistant fabric
Full front zipper closure
Quality duck down fill insulation
Detachable hood, matching pair of mitten and footie
Oceankids logo on left leg